The Orientation and Training Center (OTC) encourages students to participate in and help organize recreational and community activities called Challenge Activities.
Challenge Activities take place four to six times per year.
Challenge Activities may include:
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- Bicycle Riding
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Visiting Museums, Libraries and Educational Centers
- Volunteering in the Community
Challenge Activities provide students with opportunities to:
- Explore a variety of recreational activities.
- Find out more about educational and career planning.
- Interact with the public.
- Build self-esteem.
- Gain greater self-confidence.
For more information on the OTC, contact us, email@example.com or 800-552-7103.