We provide resources and expertise on blindness and low vision in the workplace and beyond.
We work with businesses to strengthen an existing workforce or to build a new one. We work with you to broaden your customer base.
What do employers gain by teaming with DSB?
- Screening and referrals of qualified candidates for workforce needs.
- Retention services designed to keep valued employees who may be losing their vision.
- Paid internships or on-the-job training.
- Assistance on tax incentives for employers on hiring employees with disabilities.
- Training and assistance for recruiting, hiring, retention and promotion of blind or low vision employees.
- Technical assistance on reasonable accommodation and other Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) issues.
- Assistance in developing and implementing diversity and inclusion strategies for both workforces and customer bases.
- Technical expertise on adaptive technologies and employer IT systems.
- Consultation on accessible web design.
- “Awareness” trainings targeted for employees or customers.
- Connection to other essential disability employment resources.
What businesses have worked with DSB in the past?
Our business partners have included:
- Alaska Air
- AT&T Wireless
- Bank of America
- Group Health Cooperative
For more information, contact Mark Adreon at 800-552-7103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.